BYU has a rich history of touring throughout the world. Starting in 1958 with creation of the Program Bureau, BYU’s international and domestic performances began in 1960 as Curtain Time USA in a tour of Asia. Since then, what has become BYU Performing Arts Management has organized over 138 tours around the world for 17 of BYU’s top performing groups. This year’s tours will continue the tradition of performance and service that is a part of the “Spirit of the Y.”
In May 2020-
– The Chamber Orchestra will tour Finland, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
– American Folk Dance Ensemble will tour Russia.
– The Ballroom Dance Company will tour South Africa and Botswana.
– Vocal Point will tour across the southern and eastern United States, performing in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Washington D.C.
– Young Ambassadors will tour Japan.
Other groups will be touring in regional locations throughout the western United States:
– The Ballroom Dance Company will be touring in Wyoming, South Dakota, and Montana in October 2019.
– Living Legends will tour Arizona in January 2020.
– Young Ambassadors will tour Nevada and Northern California in February 2020.
– Vocal Point will tour Idaho and Washington in February 2020.
– International Folk Dance Ensemble will tour Oregon in March 2020.
Please click the photos on the sidebar for maps of regional and international performances.